PRODUCT NAME : ALOEVERA EXTRACT BASED BIOSTIMULANT
PRODUCT CATEGORY : BOTANICAL BIOSTIMULANT
BENEFIT : Aloe vera is a thick, short-stemmed herb that stores water , essential amino acids, mono- and polysaccharides, lignin, macronutrients, micronutrients, vitamins, gibberellins and salicylic acid, cytokinine and auxin in its leaves, therefore Aloevera leaf extract use as natural plant growth regulator.
- Aloe vera leaf extract (ALE) work as a natural biostimulant for plant it increased the plant growth (plant height, fresh weight, number of leaves and roots, root length), and multiplication (number of shoot per explants), Improving the efficiency of the plant’s metabolism to induce yield increases and enhanced crop quality, Stimulates the cell of germinating seed and Supports flower initiation and early fruiting, Stimulates rapid stem and root growth and Induces mitotic division in leaves, Helping plants tolerate Abiotic stresses like heat, cold, drought, and too much water
- The main ingredient of aloe vera extract is indole acitic acid which has several role in plant development:
- IAA promotes root growth and also promote uniform fruit and flowering growth.
- IAA is regulate growth and developmental processes such as cell division and elongation, tissue differentiation,
- IAA serves as signalling molecule necessary for development of plant organs and coordination of growth
- IAA also play important in Preventing fruit abscission
- nutrients from the soil.
- IAA stimulate proliferation of lateral roots that increase nutrient absorbing surfaces and results in better assimilation of water and nutrients from the soil.
Dosage : 250-300 ml/acre