PRODUCT NAME : MYCORRHIZAL – BIOFERTILIZERS
It is a mycorrhiza based biofertilizer which contains spores of mycorrhiza fungus (Glomus spp.).
It is a beneficial fungi that symbiotically associates with plant roots and Increase absorption of phosphorus , other nutrients and water from soil which support to growth & development of plant and increases their yield.
Mycorrhizal fungi can absorb, accumulate and transport large quantities of phosphate within their hyphae and release into root tissues of plant.
The application of Mycorrhizal biofertilizer offers 30% reduction in chemical fertilizers especially Phosphorus fertilizer.
It offers better stress tolerance capacity against variety of soil stresses like metal toxicity, soil temperature, salinity etc. hence increasing the plants survival rate.
It improve water absorption through the developed root mass hence retaining the moisture in and around the root.
It is use in all crops including Cereals , Millets , Pulses, Oilseeds, Fiber Crops , Sugar Crops , Plantation crops ,Vegetables, Fruits, Spices , Flowers , Medicinal crops , Aromatic Crops , Orchards and Ornamentals.
DOSAGE PER ACRE: FOR GRANULES
- Soil Treatment – Mix 4-5 kg of of granular mycorrrhizal biofertilizer with 50 kg Power In/Cow Dung/ Vermi Compost/Soil. Blend well and broadcast it over one acre of land at the time of sowing . it can be used from sowing to 50 day of crop.
- For tree treatment : Mix 100 gm 0f granular mycorrhiza biofertilizer with 1 kg of soil/compost/FYM and apply it directly at the root zone of individual trees or vines early in the season
DOSAGE PER ACRE: FOR POWDER
- Seed Treatment – For 1 kg seed treatment, mix 2- 10 gm (Depending on seed size) of powder mycorrhiza biofertilizer in sufficient quantity of water.
- For Drip irrigation : 100 gm powder mycorrhiza with 200 ltr of water
- For spray : mix 50 gm powder mycorrhiza with 100 ltr water and spray near the rootzone
- For tree treatment : Mix 10 gm 0f powder mycorrhiza with 1 ltr of water and apply it directly at the root zone of individual trees or vines early in the season.