PRODUCT NAME : CONSORTIA NPK-FERTILIZERS
BRAND NAME: EZZY-SORTIA
Ezzy-sortia is a liquid consortia NPK biofertilizer .
It contains selective strains of nitrogen fixing bacteria , PSB, and potash mobilizing Bacteria which helps to improve avaibility of NPK to crops . mobilize & convert insoluble potash to soluble potash & makes it available to plants
Bacteria present in liquid consortium also produces certain substances, Growth hormones & Organic acids which further stimulates plant growth resulting in more crop production.
It is use in all crops including Cereals , Millets , Pulses, Oilseeds, Fiber Crops , Sugar Crops , Plantation crops ,Vegetables, Fruits, Spices , Flowers , Medicinal crops , Aromatic Crops , Orchards and Ornamentals
DOSAGE PER ACRE: FOR LIQUID:
- Seed Treatment – For 1 kg seed treatment, mix 10-12 ml of Ezzy-sortia in sufficient quantity of water.
- Soil treatment : mix 500 ml Ezzy-sortia with 50 kg compost/soil/FYM
- For spray : mix 250 ml Ezzy-sortia with 100 ltr water and spray near the rootzone
- For Drip irrigation : 1 to 1.5 ltr Ezzy-sortia with 200 ltr of water
- For tree treatment : Mix 10 ml 0f Ezzy Sortia with 1 ltr of water and apply it directly at the root zone of individual trees or vines early in the season