PRODUCT NAME : KEPRINE
TECHNICAL NAME: GIBBERELLIC ACID 0.001% SL
CIB REGISTRATION NO: Keprine has a registration from central insecticide board No. CIR-142251/2017-Gibberellic Acid (L) (377)-419 issued by Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India Directorate of plant protection, quarantine & storage
Keprine is a water soluble plant growth regulator that contains gibberelic acid 0.001% in SL formulation.
- It stimulate & regulate the plant growth.
- It increase plant growth and crop yield.
- It improves plant health and sustained productivity.
- It enhances photosynthesis and plant metabolism.
- It allows the production of bigger leaves and root system.
- It increase cell growth in stems, leaves and roots.
- It reduces flower and fruit dropping and enhances quality of produce.
- It stimulate flower, enlarge fruit and boost crop yields.
- It improves micronutrients and water uptake through root initiation and development.
- Improve establishment and growth of young plants produced from cuttings, seed or plugs.
- It can be used as a seed dormancy breaker.
- It delays aging of leaves.
- It provides essential nutritional support, activates the plant physiological and metabolic activities.
- It enhances synthesis of organic compounds that are useful for plant growth functioning.
- It increase soil microbial activity and higher nutrient uptake.
- It helps to withstand stress conditions like drought, frost and attack of insects by improving immunity.
- It should not be mixed with alkaline substances.
Dosage per Acre : 75 ml/acre
|Crop(s)||Application schedules||Dosage/HA||Waiting Period between last spray to harvest|
|Formulation (ml)||Dilution in Water (lit)|
|Grapes||First: 30-35 days after pruning
Second : During the match head stage
|Cotton||First spray: 40-45 DAP
Second spray: at the time of boll formation
|Banana||First spray: 3rd month
Second spray: 5th month
Third spray:At the time of fruit formation
|Sugarcane (Planted crop)||First spray:40-45 DAP
Second spray: 75-80 DAP
|Paddy||Short duration varieties: 20- 25 DAT
Medium duration varieties: 30-35 DAT
Long duration varieties: 40- 45 DAT
|Cabbage / Cauliflower||First spray: 45 DAS
Second spray: 65 DAS
|Onion||25-30 days after planting||180||450-500||1|
|Brinjal / Bhendi||First spray:34 DAP
Second spray: 70 DAP
Third spray: 105 DAP
|Ground nut||First spray:30-35 days after sowing
Second spray: At the time of flowering
|Muberry||First spray 15-20 days after harvest
Second spray: 25-30 days after first spray