PRODUCT NAME : MORINGA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT BASED BIOSTIMULANT
PRODUCT CATEGORY : BOTANICAL BIOSTIMULANT
BENEFIT : Moringa oleifera is a fast-growing, drought-resistant tree having growth enhancing compounds like ascorbates, phenolics, cytokinin and other antioxidants along with macro- micro nutrients in its leaves so that their leaves extract can be use as a natural growth enhancing substance
- Moringa oleifera leaves are potential source of vitamins (A, B, C), essential minerals (K, Ca, Fe) and amino acids . Its leaves contain powerful natural antioxidants (Ascorbate, Phenolics) Moreover, moringa leaf extract is enriched with cytokinins, auxins and Abscisic Acid (ABA) like growth substances . Hence, its leaf extract contains growth enhancing substances and can be used as biostimulants
- It stimulate the plant growth and increase crop yield, it enhance the growth of young plants, strengthened plants , improved resistance to pest, diseases, increased leaf duration and increased number of leaves .
- foliar application of Moringa oleifera leaf extract beneficial for the vigour growth, deeper root development and better seed germination , delay of fruit senescence and improve yield quality/quantity and also impart on the ability of crops to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- The main ingredient of Moringa oleifera leaf extract is Ascorbic acid (vitamin-c) which has several role in plant development:
- Ascorbic acid is a vitamin-c which is essential for normal growth and development it regulate the cell division and cell growth
- Ascorbic acid is an extremely powerful antioxidant protecting the plant cells from oxidative damage.
- Ascorbic acid function as a cofactor for enzymes involved in regulating photosynthesis, hormone biosynthesis and regenerating other antioxidant.
- Ascorbic acid also regulates abiotic and biotic stress response in plants
Dosage : 250-300 ml/acre